3.5 Gallon Plastic Pail / 1 Unit Per Package / 42.79 lbs.
Product Code: 7719
The spread rate is 250 ft.²
• Formulated for Wood Flooring Installation, Moisture & Sound Control
• One-Coat Application Process to Achieve Full All-In-One Performance
• VOC-compliant with All Federal & State Regulations Including SCAQMD
• Achieves IIC Rating of 69 & STC Rating of 67 for Sound Performance
Titebond® 771-Step Adhesive, Moisture & Sound Control combines the superior properties of a moisture cure adhesive with the ability to be used as a moisture and sound control system, primarily for wood floor installations. This product has no moisture limitations and calcium chloride or in-situ RH testing is not necessary. Once cured, the product is water-resistant and is not adversely affected by exposure to moisture or water. It provides a tough, flexible and tenacious bond to a variety of substrates. Being able to glue down and control moisture and sound in one application saves both labor and time.
Alternatively, Titebond 771-Step can be used just as a one-part adhesive simply by using a different sized trowel. Please see specific application guidelines in this document for details and instructions. It can also be combined with Titebond 531 or Titebond 531 PLUS Moisture Control Systems to achieve ultimate moisture protection. Elastomeric characteristics allow the adhesive to move with the wood as it expands and contracts over the life of the floor. It has unparalleled green grab and strength development, spreads easily, and cleans-up better than urethane products. Titebond 771-Step is most often used to secure solid wood, bamboo, cork and engineered hardwood flooring. It can also be used to install plywood, ceramic tile, marble, cork underlayments and stone inlays for residential and commercial applications.
TITEBOND 3 in 1 ADVANCE POLYMER WOOD ADHESIVE
• Type: Advanced polymer
• Calculated VOC: 0 g/L (20 g/L during cure)
• Color: Light tan
• Weight/gallon: 11.2 lbs.
• Solids: 100%
• Viscosity: 100,000 cps
• Flashpoint: >200°F (Pensky-Martens Closed Cup)
• Freeze/Thaw stability: Not affected by freezing
• Storage life: 1 year in tightly closed container stored above 60°F