Home Renovations as Dynamic as You Are
If you are looking to remodel your home you're in the right place. Home renovation starts with a concept or design.
Remodeling a room or an entire home requires expert planning.
Completing a home remodel on time takes experience. We work hard to make home renovations pleasantly predictable for year-round and seasonal homeowners.
Design & Layout
Step 1 - First things first, Design & Layout: you need to have a vision of what you want your home to look like. Book a free consultation for 1 hour with our design firm.
Step 2 - Product selections prior to beginning the remodel process will simplify and quicken the remodeling process.
Start making your selections:
- Counter tops
- Paint colors
- Towel rods
- Toilet paper holders
- Plumbing fixtures
- Base board
- Doors and Windows
- Shower doors
- Lighting Fixtures
- Bathroom Vanities
Your interior designer will help you with all of your selections, guiding you towards achieving your vision.
Step 3 - Now is the time to finalize contracts and agreements with a professional contractor and designer who will help bring your project to life.
- Whole home renovations can take anywhere from 1-6 months to complete depending on the extent of your renovation project.
- Cabinets can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks to fabricate and deliver.
- The permitting process can take anywhere from 1-3 weeks depending on the city or county.
- Granite, marble and porcelain fabrication can take anywhere from 1-3 weeks depending on the type of material used.
- Get your project approved through your association.
Most all home selections are custom ordered, keep this in mind if you have a deadline to meet.
Now it's time to WOW your Guests!